JackTheRipperZJackTheRipperZ

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

One Girl ; One Sandwich One Girl ; One Sandwich

TF heavy detected ^^ great movie!

PewDiePie Commenters PewDiePie Commenters

Hahah so true :D this is just epic 5/5 good job!

Calamitous Critique Calamitous Critique

Nah, sorry i didn't like the script like how i don't like " since i'm drawing awesome than others, i can show where he/she draw wrong" artists. Did the guy/girl managed to draw a neck? or can we clearly see its a neck that's just all. Maybe he/she wanted to look the neck this way. You're practicing anatomy so hard it doesn't mean everybody have to do the exact perfect body shape... If you're (not dedicated to anyone) that kind of person you've serious ego promblems, you should totally check yourself on a mirror. Drawing is drawing that's all, like on the cubism ones or surrealism. I was going to give 3 stars to animation + joke but then i realized that if i were the artist that made this animation, i wouldn't do it at all. I mean the artist make this animation who thinks that way. So that's why i'm giving 0.5 stars, only for broken neck joke although the animation floods realy good. Ps: If you think i'm acting like a total jerk, the ones who criticals "the necks small part is wrong, whole art is a trash, artist (who gave his days to do that) doesn't deserve anything." are total jerks.

J&J: Sweet and Sour J&J: Sweet and Sour

Seems quiet good work, script and voice acting either :) 5 stars! Btw i can't wait to see "The Door" series.

Zombie Doll vs. Life Zombie Doll vs. Life

I loved the script and animation. Its so original :) .Character dialogues were perfect. Intro was awesome. I tasted 'that kind of cartoon' in this animation. Everything is looking perfect to me but the voices. Voice acting was pretty good but i found it a little bit blury and over dosed voice level on shouts. I must have changed the volume a little bit till the character stops screaming. And -its probably seemed only to me but- in some scenes characters eyes were a bit dead. There were no depth in it, it was like just gummed on the face. But whatever, it still rocks. Animations art is pretty good and I'm looking forward to new eposides. It deserves 5 stars ;) keep up the good work people! \m/

The Smile The Smile

:O good work, i found it so original as they said. i don't know but that guy remind me one of my old school friend for some reason. Blah blah, whatever! who cares that! Seriously keep up the good work! *thumbs up*

Carr77 responds:

Thanks man :D
I found it interesting that he reminded you of someone anyway :3
Thanks for the comment!

Also Too Scared To Poop Also Too Scared To Poop

uhhmm... i think i don't need to poop today. Great animation! :)

Scarfy Scarfy

wow! o.o that's deep!

How to Make a Cartoon How to Make a Cartoon

haha awesome :D from here right? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cufQD5 Y31ZA

Oddball Christmas 2011 Oddball Christmas 2011

Laughed so hard in the end xD