JackTheRipperZJackTheRipperZ

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Katawa Shoujo Lite Katawa Shoujo Lite

Thats just epic! Katawa Shoujo FTW!

Dual Custody Dual Custody

The game is pretty cool but i find that movements a bit too fast to play. i couldn't even evade obstacles.

Wilt: Exordium Wilt: Exordium

i liked the game there was no bug. 8-bit still rocks. it remembered me good old Contra days. And i'm so in to that creepy-gothic arts and mediavalish sounds. Its such a beautiful game which made my day :) good work!

Asvegren responds:

You're welcome and thanks!

100% Complete 100% Complete

Yeah Dave! Good old 8-bit days! i totally forgot that game! when i see diamonds and stuff, "wtf? it looks kind of Dave the game, i should totally comment that!" then i saw Dave wrting with that weird purple moss thing. The game was pretty awesome good work :3 deserves 5 stars...

WorldBox WorldBox

its a pretty epic game, but i hate that random meteors that comes up every 3 years till destroy my whole city, but i'm not complaining about that. Good game... i hope it gets new upgrades zooms and stuffs... good job!

Super Mario Crossover Super Mario Crossover

seriously... Bill was over powered in this version... But i like this version more than new one anyway...

Super Adventure Pals Super Adventure Pals

"Looking for boobies aye? I used to look for boobies, but then i lost my super tight speedos" made my day :D i had lots of glitch but i'm still givin 5/5 to this epic quest!

Seedling Seedling

Great game but i had a bug about that golden collectibles(i watched walkthroughs to be sure) . i don't know if it would change the ending but i had to kill that white guy.

Personal Trip to the Moon Personal Trip to the Moon

since its an art game, i can't criticize it (actually i think noone can do) as it has low graph or too short etc. Do not even listen them. Well done, i loved it such a lovely art! musics pixel arts the script and stuff!... all done! Deserves 5 stars.

Air Pressure Air Pressure

Please keep going, i loved it. Also agreed with who says self-harm thingy.