JackTheRipperZJackTheRipperZ

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

One Girl ; One Sandwich One Girl ; One Sandwich

TF heavy detected ^^ great movie!

PewDiePie Commenters PewDiePie Commenters

Hahah so true :D this is just epic 5/5 good job!

Calamitous Critique Calamitous Critique

Nah, sorry i didn't like the script like how i don't like " since i'm drawing awesome than others, i can show where he/she draw wrong" artists. Did the guy/girl managed to draw a neck? or can we clearly see its a neck that's just all. Maybe he/she wanted to look the neck this way. You're practicing anatomy so hard it doesn't mean everybody have to do the exact perfect body shape... If you're (not dedicated to anyone) that kind of person you've serious ego promblems, you should totally check yourself on a mirror. Drawing is drawing that's all, like on the cubism ones or surrealism. I was going to give 3 stars to animation + joke but then i realized that if i were the artist that made this animation, i wouldn't do it at all. I mean the artist make this animation who thinks that way. So that's why i'm giving 0.5 stars, only for broken neck joke although the animation floods realy good. Ps: If you think i'm acting like a total jerk, the ones who criticals "the necks small part is wrong, whole art is a trash, artist (who gave his days to do that) doesn't deserve anything." are total jerks.

Katawa Shoujo Lite Katawa Shoujo Lite

Thats just epic! Katawa Shoujo FTW!

Dual Custody Dual Custody

The game is pretty cool but i find that movements a bit too fast to play. i couldn't even evade obstacles.

Wilt: Exordium Wilt: Exordium

i liked the game there was no bug. 8-bit still rocks. it remembered me good old Contra days. And i'm so in to that creepy-gothic arts and mediavalish sounds. Its such a beautiful game which made my day :) good work!

Asvegren responds:

You're welcome and thanks!

Stargenx - Yellow Light Stargenx - Yellow Light

You sir, you're a genious! Loved every single notes!

Stargenx responds:

Thanks for the review! I don't feel like a genius, haha.

Stargenx - Joy's Wings Stargenx - Joy's Wings

:O that final! so awesome...

Stargenx responds:

Thanks for the review! It makes me happy to learn that you like it, Mr. JackTheRipperZ!

'Ancient Dreams' - Nier / OoT 'Ancient Dreams' - Nier / OoT

so touching, i love it.

muhaha muhaha

Rofl, it looks like me :D long canine teeth, skinny, eye circles, black shirt, hair. It's like i'm looking at a mirror. No wonder people get scared of me sometimes :D pretty good work, deserves 5 stars!

freak boy freak boy

That' pretty good. It also reminds me scissorhands :)

Warm and Sunny Days Warm and Sunny Days

Man, i realy love this girl...